Penne Pasta in Tomato Sauce, is one of my favourite pasta recipe. I love tomato sauce , Arrabiata sauce pasta than white sauce Pasta. The deliciousness of this Pasta lies in the Tomato Sauce. Whenever there is lots of Tomato at home , I prepare this Sauce and keep it ready. You can get this Pasta sauce ready with very fewer ingredients. Try this delicious Pasta Recipe , which is undoubtedly lovable among all ages.
This pasta recipe is adapted to suit our indian palate. Here I have used a homemade 2-in-1 pizza-pasta sauce. I call it as 2-in-1 Pizza-Pasta-Sauce because it can be used with both pizza as well as pasta and it tastes awesome, believe me it even tastes great with Idli ROFL 🙂 🙂 😉 . As it is a common Sauce which I use it on Pizza as well as Pasta . I don’t dare to call this Spicy Tomato Sauce has Arrabiata Sauce.
If this sauce is ready then with in few minutes you can relish the tasty pasta. Everyone at our home loves this pasta a lot….,even Sahishnu my lil boy loves to eat this.
At home , friday night dinner will be usually from any world cuisine like Fried Rice , Manchurian , Pizza , Pasta , Garlic Bread , Taco , Burgers , Mexican Rice and Quesadilla . Hope to share all the recipes soon , you can even request me for any recipe in the comment , so that I’ll share it ASAP.
Serve this Penne Pasta in Tomato Sauce along with some Baked Potato wedges for weekend dinner , just like me 🙂
RECIPE CARD FOR PENNE RIGATE IN SPICY TOMATO SAUCE
Penne Rigate with spicy Tomato Sauce
- 2 Cups Penne Pasta
- 3 Tomatoes
- 1/2 Cup Spicy Tomato Pasta Sauce refer notes
- 10 Garlic cloves finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Cream
- 2 Tbsp Parmesan Cheese or processed cheese grated
- 1 Tsp Red Chilly Flakes
- 1 Tbsp Pasta Seasoning refer notes
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Black Olives optional
- 1/4 Tsp Sugar
- 11/2 Tsp Salt or as required
- Take a wide vessel and boil water,once water starts to boil add 1 Tsp Salt ,Pasta and cook pasta till done (follow the cooking time instructions on pasta cover).
- Drain water,wash pasta with cold water and keep it aside.
- In a pan heat olive oil, add chopped garlic,small broken pieces of dried red chilli/chilly flakes and finely chopped tomatoes.
- Cook tomatoes well till you get sauce consistency.
- And then add pizza/pasta sauce (refer notes) ,fresh cream, grated cheese ,1/2 tsp salt ,sugar and pasta seasoning.
- Add cooked pasta ,olives and mix well so that pasta gets nicely coated with sauce. Turn of the heat.
- Serve pasta hot with cheese grated on top and italian/pasta seasoning,if required.
Step by Step Directions on making of Pasta in Tomato Sauce:
Take a wide vessel and boil water,once water starts to boil add 1 Tsp Salt ,Pasta and cook pasta till done (follow the cooking time instructions on pasta packet ).Drain water,wash pasta with cold water and keep it aside.
Take a pan ,put oil,chopped garlic,small broken pieces of dried red chilli/chilly flakes and finely chopped tomatoes. Cook the tomatoes well till you get sauce consistency. And then add pizza/pasta sauce , fresh cream (optional), grated cheese ,1/2 tsp salt ,sugar and pasta seasoning.
Once Cheese melts add cooked pasta,mix it on high flame,add sliced black olives and serve hot.