Pineapple salsa is a delicious combination of little sweet , little tang and little spice.
- 2 cups Pineapple finely chopped
- ½ cup Onion finely chopped
- ½ cup Bell Peppers finely chopped
- ½ cup Tomatoes finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon Jalapeno finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon Fresh Coriander leaves
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ½ teaspoon Blackpepper powder
- 2 tablespoon Lime juice
Finely chop all vegetables and fruits .
In a mixing bowl add pineapple , onions, tomatoes, and bell peppers .
Add jalapeno and coriander leaves.
Sprinkle Salt and pepper powder as per your taste.
Add fresh lime juice and gently mix well everything.
Cover and set aside for minimum 10 minutes or more for flavours to meld together.
Serve with Chips , Tacos or as a salad with any Mexican meal.