French Beans egg bhurji with step by step photos and video . French Beans -Dill leaves egg bhurji is a extra loaded nutrient rich and tasty Indian version scrambled Eggs.
Its spicy and taste delicious with unique blend of flavors from dill leaves, Egg bhurji is a Indian version of scrambled egg, the only difference is eggs in bhurji will be firmer whereas scrambled eggs are softer in texture.
About this recipe
This recipe is one of my all time favourite.French beans, Dill Leaves and Egg everything complement each other with their own flavors. I love this so much that I can finish a plate of this at any time a day. This Indian version scrambled eggs are quick and easy to make under 30 minutes with loaded greens.
This extra loaded nutrient rich dish is low in calories and makes a excellent choice for weight watchers . You can also consider to eat this as a part of your light dinner with any soup of your choice .
French beans are very low in calories ,good in protein, Vit C and Folic Acid. Also Dill leaves are great source of protein , calcium and iron. Hence it makes a great choice in weight loss diet plans.
How to make Beans Dil Egg Bhurji
Heat Oil in a wok/ pan , chana dal and saute until it starts to change color. Add chopped onions and fry till it turns translucent.
Add chopped french beans, dill leaves and saute.
Add salt to taste , cover lid and cook for 10 minutes on medium heat.
Break 4 eggs into above cooked Beans and Dill, scramble well till egg firms up completely.
Mix well everything breaking firmed egg into tiny bits. Finally add chilly powder and salt to taste, mix well.
Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot .
French Beans Egg Bhurji
- 2 cups French Beans, Chopped
- 1 cup Dill Leaves , Chopped
- 2 no's Onions, Chopped
- 4 no's Eggs
- 1.5 tablespoon Oil
- 1 tablespoon Chana Dal / Split chickpea lentils - optional
- 1.5 teaspoon Red chilli powder - or as required
- Salt as required
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Coriander Leaves
- Heat Oil in a wok/ pan ,add chana dal and saute for a minute until it changes color
- Add chopped onions and fry till it turns translucent.
- Add chopped french beans ,chopped dill leaves and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add salt to taste, cover lid and cook for 8-⅛10 minutes on a medium heat.
- Break 4 eggs into above cooked Beans and Dill . scramble and allow it to cook for 2-3 minutes until egg firms up.
- Then scramble well everything , add chili powder and pinch of salt to taste, mix well everything.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot as a side dish. Or you can eat on its own.