Papaya Oat Smoothie is nutritious anti-inflammatory milkshake with goodness of turmeric, flaxseeds and oat milk. Serve this smoothie as a part of breakfast or for snacking . It's filling and is great for those on liquid diet.
I made this papaya oat milkshake with the homemade oat milk . It is delicious and gets ready under 5 minutes.
Few of my favourites breakfast smoothies are Peanut Butter Smoothie , Strawberry Overnight Oats , Makhana Smoothie , Ragi Banana Smoothie and Strawberry smoothie.
About this recipe
Papaya Oat Smoothie is a gorgeous looking , delicious smoothie that can be made under 5 minutes. You can serve this tasty , anti inflamatory papaya oat smoothie either for breakfast or snacking.
You can call this as a milk shake or smoothie , because it is made with oat milk instead of yogurt. It's simple to make , blend everything in a juicer and smoothie is ready to serve under 5 minutes.
As I prefer to serve this for breakfast , I prefer to keep it thick just like a smoothie. But you can also think it bby adding more milk and serve as milkshake.
I have used Oat milk here , but can use any non-dairy or dairy milk here.
You must try this Papaya Oat Smoothie recipe because it's very
- Easy to make
- Under 5 minutes
- Good for weight watchers
To make this gorgeous papaya smoothie , you need minimal ingredients like
- Papaya - Use fully ripe papaya for better taste. Peel , core and cut papaya into chunks and chill in refrigerator before using in the recipe.
- Oat Milk - I have used Oat milk , but you can use almond milk , coconut milk or cow's milk too
- Sweetener - I'm not vegan and I always prefer to use raw honey for its health benefits but you are free to use any healthy sweetner of your choice. Vegan's choice coconut sugar , dates syrup , monk fruit extract or maple syrup.
- Turmeric powder - I use it because it's healthy and this smoothie is anti-inflamatoy too.
- Others - Vanilla extract and cinnamon powder for flavouring . Pinch of flaxseed powder before you serve for a light nutty taste.
Refer recipe card for actual measurements
How to make Papaya Oat Smoothie
Into a blender add , fully ripe chilled cut papaya , turmeric powder , cinnamon powder , vanilla essence and 150 ml of oat milk .
Depending on the sweeteness of the papaya fruit, adjust the sweetener. I use raw honey, Vegan’s can use Maple syrup or coconut sugar or monk fruit extract .
Check for consistency, add remaining 150 ml of oat milk, honey and blend to thick shake.
Sprinkle roasted flaxseed powder , drizzle sweetener and serve for breakfast or for snacking.
Papaya Oat Smoothie
- 2 cups Papaya
- ½ teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- 300 ml Oats Milk
- ¼ teaspoon Cinnamon Powder
- ¼ teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- 1 pinch of Flaxseed Powder
- 1.5-2 Tbsp Honey - or as required
- Into a blender add , fully ripe chilled cut papaya , turmeric powder , cinnamon powder , vanilla essence and 150 ml of oat mil and blend.
- Check for consistency, add remaining 150 ml of oat milk, sweetener and blend to thick shake.
- Depending on the sweetness of the papaya fruit, adjust the sweetness. I use raw honey, Vegan’s can use Maple or Agave Syrup .
- Sprinkle roasted flaxseed powder , drizzle sweetener and serve for breakfast or for snacking .
Can I use Oats instead of Oat milk ?
Yes you can use instant or rolled oats . Firstly , blend dry oats into a powder and then add Pappaya . Also you can add any non dairy milk or dairy milk. It's upto your choice.
Thank You 🙂 I'm glad you like it.