Lemon Ginger concoction with step by step photos and short video . Lemon Ginger concoction is a mixture of lemon, ginger juice with rock salt and warm water. This concoction is mainly used for detoxification of colon to flush out toxins from the body. Lemon ginger juice is used as a natural home remedy for colon cleanse.
There is no much of recipe here other than mixing of juices and salt with warm water. Clean Colon can keep illness like common cold , flu , headache, join pains , lack of concentration at bay. Hence a timely scheduled colon cleanse at least once in 60 days is very effective.
To know more about colon cleanse and get a sample Indian Diet Plan, refer this article.
While on colon cleanse diet , lemon ginger concoction need to be taken at least 3 times a day. Start your day with 1 glass of warm water followed by an apple. After 30 minutes of eating an apple , sip on 2 glasses ( 400 ml) of lemon ginger concoction and give a minimum 60 minutes of gap for the next meal. Also maintain a 30 minutes of gap for lunch as well as dinner after drinking leminger concoction. Refer Indian sample diet chart for more details on do’s and don’ts during colon cleanse. hour before breakfast and 30 minutes before lunch and dinner.
RECIPE CARD FOR LEMON GINGER CONCOCTION
Lemon Ginger Concoction
- 400 ml Water
- 2 Tbsp Lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp Ginger Juice
- 2 Tsp Rock Salt / Sendha Namak
- Heat water till its warm .
- Grate ginger and extract fresh. Press grated ginger with a spoon against mesh strainer and collect 2 tbsp of juice in a bowl.
- Add 2 tbsp of lime juice from fresh cut lime .
- Now add in 2 Tsp of Rock Salt / Sendha Namak to the lemon ginger mixture , mix well.
- Take 400 ml of warm water in a glass , add the entire mixture and stir well till salt is completely dissolved.
- Sip on and drink immediately.
- 30 minutes after sipping , you may have to visit bathroom ,its completely natural and don’t panic. Its all about colon cleanse.
Step by Step directions to make Lemon Ginger Concoction:
Heat water till its warm .
Grate ginger and place in a mesh strainer on a bowl .
Press grated ginger with a spoon against mesh strainer and collect 2 tbsp of juice in a bowl.
Add 2 tbsp of lime juice from fresh cut lime .
Now add in 2 Tsp of Rock Salt / Sendha Namak to the lemon ginger mixture , mix well.
Take 400 ml of warm water in a glass .Add the entire mixture.
Stir well till salt is completely dissolved.
Sip on and drink immediately.