Peanut Salad one of the most nutritious and energy giving salad. Peanuts are known for its healthy benefits ,it’s rich in monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA) and helps in lowering the Bad Cholesterol i.e,LDL. Just handful of peanuts can provide you with recommended dietary intake (RDI) of minerals and proteins. Its also rich in vitamin E. Roasting and boiling peanuts enhances its antioxidants bio-availability. So one will be definitely be beneficial by adding this in diet.
RECIPE CARD FOR PEANUT SALAD
- 1/3 cup Peanuts ,boiled
- 1/4 cup Capsicum ,finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Tomato ,finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Cucumber ,finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp Coriander leaves ,chopped
- 1 Tsp Lime juice
- 1/4 Tsp Red Chilli powder
- 1/2 Tsp Salt or as required
- 2 pinches Cumin powder/ Jeera powder
- Take a pot ,add some water add peanuts ,add pinch of salt and boil it for 15-20 minutes. Alternatively, you can pressure cook for 1 whistle.
- Drain water and keep peanuts aside.
- Finely Chop all the veggies, add boiled peanuts,coriander leaves, add salt ,red chilli powder ,jeera powder and lemon juice .
- Mix well and serve.
- Use Peanut boiled water to knead atta or prepare any curry.
- Adding Capsicum gives a crunch and good taste, so don't skip capsicum.
Step by Step Directions for making Peanut Salad.
Serve has a Salad or eat it as a chat , tastes delicious 🙂