Beetroot Amla Detox drink with step by step photos and video with its benefits. Beetroot Detox is what you are in need of ,after a festive weekend. Eating myriad of food and enjoying with family and friends is such a fun. But what about the after effects....? Feeling bloated and gassy the next days ,makes us feel awkward right? So it's always a good habit to drink detox ,flush out and clean our system.
Beetroot juice is very beneficial ,when you have it on an empty stomach.Beetroot is loaded with all essential nutrients ,low in calories ,high in fiber and is rich in folate too.So it is a must vegetable for pregnant ladies.
If you are anemic , then this Beetroot Amla Juice is what you should be adding to your daily diet. Though it's a good Detox ,its a kind of Best Tonic for anemia ,if used regularly.
In this Beetroot Amla juice ,main ingredients are Beetroot , Amla and ginger .Jeera powder and pinch of salt is added to make it more palatable,you can totally exclude salt if you don't want .
Serve Beetroot Amla Detox ,early morning on empty stomach.
RECIPE CARD FOR BEETROOT AMLA DETOX
Beetroot Amla Detox
- 150 grams Beetroot or 1 Cup heaped beetroot chunks
- 1 Big Amla / Gooseberry , pitted
- ½ inch fresh ginger
- ½ tsp Cumin Powder / Jeera Powder
- ¼ Tsp Salt - Optional
- ½ Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 ½ cup Water or as required
- Wash , clean , peel and cut the beetroot into small cubes.
- Cut the gooseberry/amla , remove the pit .
- Take half inch ginger clean and remove the skin
- In a Juicer , add beetroot, amla,ginger ,jeera powder ,salt and water.
- Blend well , and extract the juice, add lemon juice and serve.
Step By Step Directions on making of Beetroot Amla Detox:
Wash ,clean ,peel and cut beetroot into small cubes.
Cut Gooseberry and remove the pit.
In a Juicer , add beetroot and gooseberry pieces .
Clean and add ½ inch ginger.
Add cumin powder , salt and water.
Blend well and extract the juice.
Add lemon juice and serve.