Spicy masala oats omelette is a healthy , nutritious breakfast. This is what one needs to start their day with…. ,and if it’s a busy morning ,then definitely you should be looking for this tasty ,nutritious and healthy breakfast ,which can be prepared in jiffy …..! What can be better option than an Egg for breakfast as it is full of protein and keeps you energised till your next meal.
Adding Oats and few veggies to Egg…..,makes it more colour ful fibrous and super nutritious.What more one can expect in an healthy breakfast ?You can add carrot,beans ,capsicum,cabbage,mushroom,peas and also greens of your choice to make it more healthier.
Though adding potatoes enhances the tastes,i don’t recommend it for weight watchers as oats itself gives you the necessary carbohydrates and there is no need for extra carbs from starchy potatoes.
For all those who wants potato along with omelette,omit oats and go ahead only with potatoes,you can even refer my post spanish potato omelette recipe . Add protein to your diet. eat right,be active and stay fit.
RECIPE CARD FOR SPICY MASALA OATS OMELETTE
Spicy Masala Oats Omelette Recipe
- 1/4 Cup Oats powdered
- 2 no's Egg
- 2 Tbsp Onions finely Chopped
- 2 Tbsp Tomatoes finely Chopped
- 2 Tbsp Capsicum finely Chopped
- 1 Tbsp Coriander Leaves finely Chopped
- 2 Tbsp Milk (Optional)
- 1/2 Tsp Chilly Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Coriander powder
- 1/4 Tsp Black Pepper powder
- 1/4 Tsp Jeera Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Garam Masala
- 1/4 Tsp Dry Mango powder (Optional)
- 1/2 Tsp Pasta Seasonong (Optional)
- 1/2 Tsp Chilly Flakes (Optional)
- 1/2 Tsp Salt or as required
- 1 Tsp Oil
- Ground Oats to a powder in a mixer and make Oats Flour.
- Add all spice powder and salt to oats flour .
- Break eggs into a bowl ,add milk and whisk well together
- Add oats flour with spices ,all chopped veggies to egg.Mix well together.
- Heat 1 Tsp oil in a nonstick pan,pour the egg batter ,and cook on medium heat for 3-4 minutes till base become firm.
- Now flip and cook on other side for 3 more minutes. or till done.
- Serve Oats omelette ,hot or warm .