Spicy masala oats omelette with step by step photos and video. Masala Oats omelette is a healthy , nutritious breakfast with goodness of eggs and whole lot of vegetables. This is what one needs to start their day with…. , and if it’s a busy morning ,then definitely you should be looking for this tasty ,nutritious and healthy breakfast ,which can be prepared in jiffy …..!
What can be better than an Egg to start your day with ? Its my first choice for breakfast , as its is nutritious with all essential nutritents and keeps us energised till next meal.
Adding Oats and few veggies to Egg…..,makes it more colour ful fibrous and super nutritious.What more one can expect in an healthy breakfast ?You can add carrot, beans ,capsicum,cabbage,mushroom, peas and also greens of your choice to make it more healthier.
Though adding potatoes enhances the tastes,i don’t recommend it for weight watchers as oats itself gives you the necessary carbohydrates and there is no need for extra carbs from starchy potatoes.
For all those who wants potato along with omelette,omit oats and go ahead only with potatoes,you can even refer my post spanish potato omelette recipe . Add protein to your diet. eat right, be active and stay fit.
You can incresse the number of eggs , vegetables and spices as per your need.
RECIPE CARD FOR SPICY MASALA OATS OMELETTE
Spicy Masala Oats Omelette Recipe
- 1/4 Cup Oats - powdered
- 2 no's Egg
- 2 Tbsp Onions - finely Chopped
- 2 Tbsp Tomatoes - finely Chopped
- 2 Tbsp Capsicum - finely Chopped
- 1 Tbsp Coriander Leaves - finely Chopped
- 2 Tbsp Milk - (Optional)
- 1/2 Tsp Chilly Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Coriander powder
- 1/4 Tsp Black Pepper powder
- 1/4 Tsp Jeera / Cumin Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Garam Masala
- 1/4 Tsp Dry Mango powder - (Optional)
- 1/2 Tsp Pasta Seasonong - (Optional)
- 1/2 Tsp Chilly Flakes - (Optional)
- 3/4 -1/2 Tsp Salt - or as required
- 1-1/2 Tbsp Oil
- Dry roast oats on a low flame. Transfer to a dry mixer jar / blender
- Add all spice powder and salt
- Blend oats to a powder in a mixer and make Oats flour / Oatsmeal.
- Break eggs into a bowl ,add milk and whisk well together
- Add oats flour with spices ,all chopped veggies to egg.Mix well together.
- Heat 1 Tsp oil in a nonstick pan,pour the egg batter ,and cook on medium heat for 3-4 minutes till base become firm.
- Now flip and cook on other side for 3 more minutes. or till done.
- Serve Oats omelette ,hot or warm .
- Adding milk , helps to get a fluffy omelette .
- You can increasse the eggs number and add more vegetables of your choices .